Ireava provides a more powerful fee management system where you can manage everything about fee records, slips and check records anytime.
This module has 10 sections –
1. Add Fees Type
2. Add Fees Class Group
3. Create Fees Master
4. Add Fees Discount
5. Collect Fees
6. Search Payment ID
7. Search Due Fees
8. Fees Carry Forward
9. Set Auto Fees Reminder
10. Generated Receipts
First, we will prepare our Fees Structure for the Current Session by configuring Fees Type, Fees Group, Fees Master and Fees Reminder then we will Collect the Fees of students then we will understand and review various fees reports by using Search Fees Payment, Search Due Fees.
Let’s understand how we will create a fees structure in Ireava School by using Fees Type, Fees Group & Fees Master. Fees Type means different types of fees can be collected by the school e.g. Admission Fees, April Month Fees, May Month Fees, June Month Fees, Exam Fees, Dress/Uniform Fees, Library Fees, Sports Fees, Transportation Bus Fees, Picnic Fees etc. Fees Group Fees Group is used to make a grouping of different Fees Type Then you can assign/allocate this Fees Group to whole class-section or a particular student. When you assign/allocate a Fees Group on a class-section or a particular student all Fees Type under this group with their Fees Master amount will be applied directly. You can assign/allocate multiple Fees Groups on a class-section or a particular student. Suppose we have created a Fees Group with the name Class 6 (2 Instalments) and added Fees Types Admission Fees (Rs. 1000), 1st Instalment (Rs. 5000), 2nd Instalment (Rs. 5000) then assign/allocate this Fees Group Class 6 (2 Instalments) on those students only who want to pay fees in 2 Instalments. You can create another Fees Group with the name Class 6 (1 Instalment) and add Fees Type Admission Fees (Rs. 1000), Full Instalment (Rs. 9500). You can also create another fees group with the name Class 6 Transport Fees and add Transport Fees as Fees Type and assign/allocate on those students who use transport facility. Note: Fees Type and Fees Group are not dependent on Academic Session but Fees Master is created session wise so you need to enter Fees Master data for every session or you can import old fees master in the next session. Make sure, fees master imported first before students promotion.
1. Add Fees Type- Go to Fees Collection > Fees Type add all your Fees Type here with Fees Code. All Fees Type can be seen on the right side of this page.
2. Add Fees Class Group- Go to Fees Collection > Fees Class Group add all your Fees Group here. All Fees Group can be seen at the right side of this page.
3. Create Fees Master- Go to Fees Collection > Fees Master add all your fees amount for the currently selected session here. Select Fees Group then Fees Type Then Due Date then enter Amount means fees amount for a selected session then select Fine Type like percentage or fix amount now click Save button. All Fees Master with Fees Group and Fees Code with amount can be seen at the right side of this page for the currently selected session. You can change the order of the fees type that will be reflected during the fees collection time. If not assigned automatically fees using the Ireava automate plugin defined in the "Fees class group" then in the action tab there is an assign/view tab where you can assign fees to the students.
Note: If check button is not shown with the student name then some fees of that student is already collected or student is disabled. You need to revert if want to change the fees group.
4. Add Fees Discount- Go to Fees Collection > Fees Discount add all your Fees Discount here with Discount Name, Discount Code, Amount and Description. All Fees Discount can be seen on the right side of this page. To assign/allocate discount click on the Assign/View button from Action column. On Next page select Class and Section then click on the Search button. After Search-select students on which this discount has to be applied then click on Save button. You can assign a discount to the siblings too as per your student norms.
5. Collect Fees- Go to Fees Collection > Collect Fees Select Class & Section & click in Search button to get student list under this class-section. You can also search student by keyword in Search Input Box and click on the Search button. After a search, you will get a student list below. Click on the Collect Fees button to go to collect fees page. Here you can see student details including student picture then next you can see all assign/allocate fees details. Collecting fees is very simple just click the + button from Action column a modal window will appear, here select Date Then Amount will be auto fetch by balance for this Fees Invoice. You can enter any amount for Partial Fees payment, then select Discount Group or enter Discount (if any) then enter Fine (if any) then Payment Mode then Note then click on the Collect Fees button. Now fees have been collected & Revert button visible for reverting this fee. For printing Fees Receipt click on the Print button from the Action column.
Collect Multiple Fees- Select Multiple Fee heads then click on collect selected to collect the multiple fee heads at the same time. You can add a discount to all the fees starting from top to bottom, the discount will be applied.
Note: Automatic fees receipt will be generated once the fee will be collceted.
Generate Receipt- Select Multiple Fee heads then click on select receipt type (that you already created in system settings -> Multi Receipt Book) then click on generate a receipt.
6. Search Payment ID- Go to Fees Collection > Search Fees Payment for searching any fees payment details through Payment ID enter Payment Id & click the search button you will get the details for this payment id.
7. Search Due Fees- Go to Fees Collection > Search Due Fees for searching those students who have not done the payment for a particular fee type then select Fees Category then Fees Type then Class then Section & click the Search button, you will get all the students' list for due fees.
8. Fees Carry Forward- Go to Fees Collection > Fees Carry Forward if any student has balance fees in the previous session then you can forward this balance fee to the current session. Select Class, Section then click the Search button. Students with balance fees will be displayed below. If you want you can edit the balance fees amount to be forward. In the top right corner, you can see Due Date for all these fees forward.
This Due Date will be a number of days ahead which is set in System Settings > General Setting > Fees Due Days. This balance fees carry forward can be seen in collect fees page as Balance Master (Fees Group) and Previous Session Balance (Fees Code).
9. Set Auto Fees Reminder- Set automatic fees reminder for the students who don’t pay due fees yet via SMS and Email.
10. Generated Receipts- Search for the from date to date to get all the generated receipts.
- Due Fees Report
- Fee Collection Report
- Fee Master Report
- Fee Assigned Report
- Fee Summary Report
- Day Book Report
- Till Date Due Report
- Balance Fee Report
- Parentswise Due Report
- Studentswise Fee Report
- Fine Report
- Discount Report
- Online Fee Report