Steps to setup your Ireava school ERP-
1. In the Admin panel go to System Settings > General Setting on the upper right side click on the Edit button to update your school data.
2. Update your School Name, School Code (School Code is your school affiliation/accreditation no), Address, Phone, Email (for remaining settings please check System Settings section) now click on Save button to update record.
3. For updating your school print logo (used in fees receipt and payslip print) go to System Settings > General Setting on the lower left side click on the Edit Print Logo button (it is recommended for a logo to use .png image with transparent or white background and around 200px x 200px in size). Now drag and drop or select your logo file. By clicking on Edit Admin Logo and Edit Admin Small Logo you can set the logo for the admin panel. Edit App Logo to set logo for mobile app.
4. For automated SMS messaging enable your active SMS gateway if not and enable checks in the notification setting for automating SMS.
5. To enabling online payment in Parent Panel and Student Panel enable your active payment gateway if not and enable online admission payment in the general setting if you want to take admission fee from online admission too.
6. At this point we have completed a basic setup of our school. Now we will add our academics to Ireava School like Classes, Sections, Subjects, Teachers.
7. For adding classes go to Academics > Classes, before adding classes first add Sections from Academics > Sections. Select Sections comes under a Class when you adding a Class. Classes can be added from the left side Add Class form and added classes can be seen right-side Class List. Add all classes running in your school here.
8. For adding sections go to Academics > Sections, Sections can be added from the left side Add Section form, and the added section can be seen on the right-side Section List. Add all section names used in your school here e.g. Class 1 has 3 sections A, B, C and Class 2 has only A, B sections then we will add 3 sections A, B, C here. After adding sections, select section comes in a Class when you adding Classes.
9. For adding Teachers go to Human Resource > Staff Directory, Teachers can be added from the top right corner Add Staff button. On this page, you can add any staff by selecting its role. If we are creating a teacher then we should select Teacher as role and designation as a role.
10. For adding subjects go to Academics > Subjects, Subjects can be added from the left side Add Subject form and added subjects can be seen on the right-side Subject List. Add all subjects including theory and practical in your school here. Subjects can be assigned through Subject Groups to their classes in the next step.
11. For assigning subjects to their classes to go to Academics > Subject Group enter Subject Group then select Class and Section then select all subjects you want to include in this class and section as a group now click on Save.
12. Create fees structure go to Fees management > Fees type enter total fees type that you have in your school. You can either import using CSV or enter manually. Then comes to the fees class group, enter the same name that you enter in class, and use New and Old with the class for automated fees assignment. Last is fees master, import using the CSV file and also you can enter manually.
13. You can now enter or import students using the CSV file. Other modules you can use as per your usage. Add Students classwise in the CSV file as Class1-A, Class1-B are two separate files.