Ireava provides an examination management module that can help schools to manage exam marks for students and parents can see exam records for their children respectively on the mobile application.
This module has 9 sections -
1. Marks Grade
2. Exam Class Group
3. Exam Schedule
4. Exam Result
5. ExamSlip Printing
6. Design Admit Card
7. Print Admit Card
8. Design Marksheet Card
9. Print Marksheet Card
10. Input Aspects Values
11. Create Aspects Fields
Ireava School supports 4 types of exam types General Purpose (Pass/Fail), School-Based Grading System, College Based Grading System, and GPA Grading System.
General Purpose (Pass/Fail) - is a general-purpose non-grading exam type used in the majority of schools/institutions.
School-Based Grading System - is grading exam type, in this, you can merge two or more exams of the same session to get consolidated result with the final exam. For merging exams subjects should be the same for all exams.
College Based Grading System - is grading exam type, in this, you can merge two or more exams of a different session to get consolidated result with the final exam.
GPA Grading System - is GPA grading exam type based on credit hours and grade points.
First, we will prepare Marks Grade then create an exam in Exam Group then enter Exam Schedule then enter marks in Marks Register. Note that there is no need to prepare Marks Grade if your institution is not following Grading System in exams. Just leave Mark's Grade & don't make any entry in it.
1. Marks Grade- Go to Examination > Marks Grade select Exam Type, enter Grade Name, Percent From, Percent Up to, Grade Point, Description & click on Save button. All the grades can be seen on the right side of this page.
2. Exam Class Group- Go to Examination > Exam Group enter Exam Name, select Exam Type, Description, and click the Save button. An Exam Group is basically a grouping of exams.
Adding New Exam- Go to Examination > Exam Group here at exam group list action column click on + icon button to reach Exam List page. Here click on the New Exam button then enter Exam name, select Session, select Publish (to publish exam) and Description then click the Save button.
Now at the Exam List page click on Assign / View Student button to assign students to the exam. Now at the Exam List page click on the Exam Subject button to add subjects and exam schedule. Here enter Credit Hours if you are using GPA Grading System exam type otherwise ignore it.
Note: If you assigned an elective subject and changed it later in the academics module then delete the subjects in the exam subjects too.
Now at the Exam List page click on the Exam Marks button to add subject marks. On the Exam Subject page click on the Enter Marks button from the Action column to add subject marks. You can also import marks here using a CSV file. After importing the CSV file marks will be fill in the marks input box so if you want to edit and checkmarks then you can submit marks.
Link Exams- On the Exam, List page click on the Link Exam button to link/merge two or more exams to get consolidated results with the final exam. Using Link Exam feature all data for exams should be entered carefully otherwise you will not get consolidated results. The linked exam result will work with the last linked exam.
Note: This will work with the school-based grading system best.
3. Exam Schedule- Go to Examination > Exam Schedule this section is for viewing the existing Exam Schedule.
4. Exam Result- Go to Examination > Exam Result here select all criteria to get the exam result of that Class-Section.
5. Exam Slip Printing-Go to Examination > Exam Slip Printing here you can print the slip of student's name with the respective subjects of an exam to enter marks.
6. Design Admit Card- Go to Examination > Design Admit Card here enter details for admit card template design and enable/disable variables on admit card.
7. Print Admit Card- Go to Examination > Print Admit Card here select all criteria to get the student list for printing the admit card. Now select all students for which you want to generate an admit card then click on the Generate button. It is highly recommended to don't print the admit card directly here instead it use the Save As PDF feature of Chrome browser and save a PDF file then prints the admit cards using this PDF file. For viewing the existing Exam Schedule (go to Examination > Exam Schedule) select Class, Section then click the Search button, you will see all exams under this Class-Section now click View to see Exam schedule.
8. Design Marksheet- Go to Examination > Design Marksheet here enter details for Marksheet template design and enable/disable variables on Marksheet.
9. Print Marksheet- Go to Examination > Print Marksheet here select all criteria to get a student list for printing Marksheet. Now select all students for which you want to generate Marksheet then click on the Generate button. It is highly recommended to don't print Marksheet directly here instead it use Save As PDF feature of Chrome browser and save PDF file then print Mark sheet using this PDF file.
10. Input Aspects Values- Go to Examination > Input Aspects Values here you can add extra parameters for the skills that will be printed on the exam marksheet by selecting proper filter for the exam first. First you need to create fields using the create aspects fields.
11. Create Aspects Fields- Go to Examination > Create Aspects Fields here you can create new aspects fields for the students' exam marksheet. Like behaviour related fields, skills related fields and comment section. All these fields will be printed on the exam marksheet. You can enter its values using the input aspects values.
- Rankwise Report
- Result Report
- Marksheet Generate Report
- Admit Card Generate Report