Ireava website builder helps you to create your website as you want. This website is fully responsive and dynamic.
This module has 7 sections -
1. Add Menus
2. Media Manager
3. Add Pages
4. Add Event
5. Create Gallery
6. Add News
7. Add Banner Images
With Website CMS we will manage our school front site. Here we will create Menu and Menu Item then Pages then Banner Images, Event, Gallery, and News. We will use Media Manager to upload images or videos then use them on different pages.
To use Website CMS first we will configure it by System Settings > Website CMS Setting here we can enable/disable Website CMS, Sidebar, Language RTL Text Mode, check Sidebar Option, upload Logo, Favicon, enter Footer Text, Google Analytics, Facebook URL, Twitter URL, YouTube URL, Google Plus, LinkedIn URL, Instagram URL, Pinterest URL, and Current Theme.
1. Add Menus- Go to Website CMS > Add Menus by default there are two menus, Main Menu and Bottom Menu has been provided which are used in default supplied themes. If you want you can add your new menu but for this, you have to set the menu position in themes PHP view files. To add a new menu, enter Menu then add Description then click on the Save button. All existing menus can see the right side of this page.
To add menu items under a menu, click on the + sign button from the Action column. Now at Add Menu Items page enter Menu Item, External URL (if this menu is pointing to an external URL), Open In New Tab (if you want after clicking this URL will be open in new tab), External URL Address, Pages (If you want this menu item will point any CMS pages) then click Save button. From the right side, you can see the existing menu item list. From here you can arrange a menu order or add a menu item as a sub-menu by drag and drop.
2. Media Manager- Go to Website CMS > Media Manager here in Media Manager you can manage all media assets like images, doc, pdf, zip, rar, text, video files in a centralized way used the Website CMS module. To non-video media files just drag the file over the "Choose a file or drag it here" area or click to select your file. Upload video media content directly in Media Manager is not supported due to streaming issues, so it’s recommended to upload your all video content on YouTube then add a video URL in Media Manager. To add YouTube video URL simply enter the video YouTube URL then click on the Submit button. You can check media details/preview by clicking on them. You can also search for media by any keyword (filename) or filter by media type.
Note: When you click on the tick icon then that image will be displayed on the home page events section.
3. Add Pages- Go to Website CMS > Add Pages Here you can manage all pages of Website CMS. There are 4 pages by default supplied with Website CMS, Home, Contact, Complaint, and 404 Page (page not found landing page). To Edit/Delete any existing page click on the Edit/Delete button from the right side Action column. To add a new page, click on the + Add button from the top right corner of this page. Here enter page Title, select Page Type (Standard, Event (page to show all Events), News (page to show all News/Notices), Gallery (page to show all images/video Galleries)), Description, SEO (search engine optimization) Details Meta Title, Meta Keyword, Meta Description then select Sidebar Setting to show/hide the sidebar, select Featured Image (the featured image will be shown only those themes or pages which have support for featured image) then click on Save button.
4. Add Event- Go to Website CMS > Add Event Here you can add all events scheduled past/future in your school.
To add a new event, click on the + Add button from the top right corner of this page. Here enter event Title, Event Venue, Event Start Date, Event End Date, Description, SEO Detail Meta Title, Meta Keyword, Meta Description then select Sidebar Setting, Featured Image then click on Save button.
5. Create Gallery- Go to Website CMS > Create Gallery Here you can add all image/video galleries of your school. To add a new gallery, click on the + Add button from the top right corner of this page. Here enter gallery Title, Description, Gallery Images, SEO Detail Meta Title, Meta Keyword, Meta Description then select Sidebar Setting, Featured Image then click on Save button.
6. Add News- Go to Website CMS > Add News Here you can add all News/Notices of your school. To add new news, click on the + Add button from the top right corner of this page. Here enter news Title, news Date, Description, SEO Detail Meta Title, Meta Keyword, Meta Description then select Sidebar Setting, Featured Image then click on Save button.
7. Add Banner Images- Go to Website CMS > Add Banner Images Here You can add/remove images in the Home Page banner. To add images to the home page banner, click on the + Add Images button from the top right corner of this page.